YOUR TEAM IS UP TO BAT. IT IS THE BOTTOM OF
THE NINTH INNING. THE OPPOSING TEAM IS AHEAD 1 TO 0.
For this game it is ASSUMED:*
1. If your team can get five hits or walks, you will score two runs and WIN.
2. If you get four hits or walks, you will score one run. The
game will then TIED and go into extra innings. (The extra innings are not played in this game.)
3. If you score less than four hits or walks, YOUR TEAM LOSES.
How to play--
1. With your mouse, check in any one of the circles in the PITCHED BALL CHART. It will show a Ball, Strike, Out, or Hit.
Record the ball, strike, out, or hit by filling in the box in the SCORE CHART for Batter 1.
2. Proceed until Batter 1:
a. has three strikes or an out - fill in the box under OUT or
b. has four balls - fill in the circle under HIT or WALK, or
c. makes a hit - fill in the box under HIT or WALK.
3. Proceed with Batter 2, etc.
4. Continue until your team has 3 OUTS or until it has 5 HITS or WALKS.
*Since base runners sometimes advance more
than one base.